according to the General Regulations for the Protection of Data (RGDP) of May 2018
La Parenthèse enchantée pays particular attention to the protection of the personal data of its customers and visitors to the site and undertakes to do everything possible to protect your personal data in accordance with the European and French regulations that apply to it in matters protection of personal data. La Parenthèse enchantée, Delphine Gouny, EI, 22, Les Chiers, 23800, La Celle-Dunoise registered with the SIRET 52264189300014, responsible for the treatment of your personal data, undertakes to respect the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to computers, files and freedoms, modified by the European Regulation n ° 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The information transmitted to La Parenthèse enchantée is never communicated to third parties or resold.
What data do we collect from you?
With your prior consent, when you use the Parenthèse enchantée website or when you contact us, we may collect the following data:
• first and last name ;
• email address ;
• address ;
• age / date of birth;
• password and registration date (for newsletters, online account);
• your opinion on our products, opinions and comments on our website, blog and social networks;
• payment information (when you use our secure online payment service);
• your purchase history;
• any special request you could send us or content that you wish to share;
• any other personal data that you decide to communicate to us via email, phone or social media (for example, when you want to share your questions and concerns);
You have a right to access and rectify data concerning it, and can exercise this right by sending a letter, indicating your name, first name and address, to the following address: La Parenthèse enchantée, 22, Les Chiers , 23800, La Celle-Dunoise, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also access your information and make the necessary changes directly on the site by logging into your personal area.
The banking transactions pass exclusively through the Payplug platform, your bank details are encrypted and are not in our possession.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
Order management and customer relationship
Provide customer service and management, process payments, be able to send your packages, edit invoices, delivery slips, track your orders, etc.
The personalization of our services and the messages we send you
Leave a comment and inform you of our news, present our content, inform you of our new products and services as well as special offers that we consider likely to interest you (via the newsletter in particular). The newsletter is intended to inform you of our news and promotions from time to time. You can register by ticking the box "I subscribe to the newsletter" and you can at any time stop receiving these emails through the unsubscribe links in each email.
The fight against fraud
La Parenthèse enchantée may, depending on the results of the control carried out on the orders, take security measures, in particular request for additional proof, identity documents, proof of address. These measures will have the effect of suspending the execution of the order or, if the result of the analysis does not guarantee the security of the order, cancel it.
• Analyze customers, control, improve and protect our site, products and services.
• Improve and optimize the digital experience and in particular ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your device.
• Conduct internal studies and analyzes that allow us to see how you use our site, select our products to evaluate the performance of our activity.
Where applicable, we accept no liability for the consequences of the poor functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and that you have refused or deleted.
Note: social networks and user-generated content
The website and social networks allow users to submit their own content (reviews, comments, etc.). Remember that any content submitted to one of these media may be viewed by the public, and you must be careful about sharing certain personal data, such as financial information or your address, on these media. We do not accept any responsibility for actions taken by other individuals if you post publicly personal data on our social networks, such as Facebook or Instagram. Also, please review the privacy and privacy policies of the social media platforms you use.
Legal basis for processing your personal data and your rights
The processing of your personal data is legally justified on different occasions when you conclude a contract (by placing an order for example), that you give your explicit consent (by accepting our Terms and Conditions) or considering our legitimate interest to promote the Parenthèse enchantée as long as this interest is justified, balanced and does not undermine your privacy.
In return, you have the right:
• ask us for a copy of your personal data;
• ask us to correct, supplement, clarify, delete or limit your personal data for direct marketing or other purposes;
• ask us to transfer this data to another organization;
• to oppose the use of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.
Retention of personal data
We take appropriate physical and technical measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of your data or unauthorized access to it. On our ecommerce site, we manage your payment information using industry standard methods.
Your personal data is stored either in our databases in France or in those of our service providers in the European Union when possible.
Privacy of your password
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you have chosen to access your online account. You agree to keep this password secret and not to communicate it to anyone.
We inform you that this policy of protection of personal data may be modified by us. In this case, these changes will be available on this page.
• sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• by sending us a letter to the following address: La Parenthèse enchantée, Delphine Gouny, 22, Les Chiers, 23800, La Celle-Dunoise, France.